1/20/12

God Speaking


I just thought that I would share this beautiful picture that I captured yesterday. It was just as or more breath taking in real life than in this picture.
Ever since Drew, my 6 almost 7 year old was small he has always called this God speaking. I'll never forget the first time he said it while we were going down the road. My mind was full of responsibilities and a couple of situations that were out of my control. All of a sudden he started saying over and over, " Mommy! God's speaking! Look!" Chill bumps swept over me and I looked out and tried to figure out what he meant. All around us in the fields there were rays coming through the clouds as far as you could see. Beams of light reaching down all around us... We were surrounded by it. That when I felt God's presence sweep through the car and He gave me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment