5/11/12

Happy Mother's Day! 
I want to give honor to my Mom. The best Mom in all the world. I'm sorry for the rest of you... but I claim to have the best Mom ever:) 
If I can only be half the mother that she was to me, my boys will still have a good mother.  

Her children arise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her... Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain: but a woman who feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
Proverbs 31:28 & 30


And Happy Mother's Day to my other Mom, Paula K:)
She's my shopping buddy. We don't get the opportunity very often but we always take advantage of those times.






 (and a couple more that I do not have pics of)
There are a several other women in my life that I honor and esteem very highly. Women who have attributes that I desire to have. 
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. - Proverbs 31:10-
 To those very special ladies I give my love and appreciation. Thanks for being an inspiration to me. I want to be just like you.
Love bunches, Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment