1/4/13

So Happy New Year! 2013!!!

Who would've thought that we'd ever make it all the way to 2013! I'm looking forward to the blessings that God has in store and I plan on being steadfast and solid through any unforeseen adversity!
I thank God for my best friends and for ladies that I was privileged to meet this past year!

I apologize for not posting much this past year... I'd sit down and work on it for a while and when I got back to my computer the boys (or Shane) had gotten out of my program. I'm going to try blogging from my iPad and see if it's any better.

We took a couple vacations this past year that I haven't posted pics from. Bear with me as I share pictures from our last trip. Over the Christmas holidays we traveled to Florida and left the boys with Grammy and Papaw for a week while we cruised to faraway lands. Sounds wonderful right? It was!
We traveled to Miami and boarded the Carnival Valor. She took us to Cozumel and we ferried over to the mainland of Mexico and toured the Mayan ruins at Tulum. Then we stopped at Jamaica and saw the sights there. The sand was most interesting in Jamaica. It was just small rocks and bits of shell and coral, at least the secluded beach we were at did. I enjoyed taking pics of the flora and fauna of the ocean there. On we went to Grand Cayman. Our favorite stop! The water was so blue! That's where the "pirate" ship was. Hope you enjoy the pictures that I took on the trip! I enjoyed every minute of it!



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment